AO "Kirskabel" 290 years.
AO "Kirskabel" celebrates 290 years since its foundation.
The founding date is considered to be 1729, when iron foundry production was founded on the bank of the river Kirs by the merchant Hlynovsky Grigory Vyazemsky. The ancestor of cable production was the third workshop, and the first products of the new production profile were aluminum wire of the АТВ brand, aluminum rod and copper wire. In 1946, a complete renovation was carried out. The plant got its name "Kirskabel". To date, JSC Kirskabel is equipped with the most modern equipment for the production of cable and wiring products and is one of the recognized leaders in the market of Russia and the CIS. The plant is constantly working on the development of new types of cable in accordance with international standards.
On Saturday, July 20, JSC Kirskabel will be held festive events in honor of the celebration of 290 years to the plant and city of Kirs “Together - 290”.
Back to the list