Power & electrical engineering. Energy- and resource saving 2019.
From May 14 to May 17, the exhibition «Power & electrical engineering. Energy- and resource saving 2019» will be held in Nizhny Novgorod. The exhibition is held in the framework of the International Scientific and Industrial Forum "Great Rivers"
The exhibition is devoted to the role of energy as the basis for the stable development of various sectors of the economy and is a significant event for the Volga Federal District.
For many years, the exhibition is a traditional platform for establishing regional and international relations, which provides participating companies with the opportunity to establish new and maintain already established relationships with customers, business representatives, industrialists, designers, scientists and sales representatives.
The main sections of the exhibition:
• High-voltage equipment, transformers
• Cables, wires, electric ceramics, lighting equipment, low-voltage electrical installation equipment
• Boiler and auxiliary equipment, heat exchangers
• Electric machines, electric drives, batteries
• Measuring equipment, diagnostics
• Integrated automation of technological processes
• New technologies in the production and conservation of electricity
• Converting devices
• Design, installation, maintenance of power equipment and electrical installation services
• Alternative energy
• Technologies and equipment for emergency response
UNCOMTECH invites you to visit our exhibition stand № E4 (Pavilion 1).
Back to the list