UNСOMTECH invites to the exhibition "Neftegaz-2019".
On April 15-18, 2019, the 19th International Exhibition of Equipment and Technologies for the Oil and Gas Complex Neftegaz-2019 and the National Oil and Gas Forum opened in Expocentre Central Exhibition Complex on April 15-18.
The program of the National Oil and Gas Forum and the Neftegaz Exhibition in 2019 includes thematic conferences, technology sessions and scientific workshops.
The Neftegaz exhibition is the largest in Russia and one of the top ten major oil and gas exhibitions in the world. During the exhibition, the following industry-specific directions will be presented:
- exploration and production of oil and gas;
- construction and arrangement of deposits;
- equipment and technologies for work on the shelf;
- collection, storage and transportation of hydrocarbons;
- LNG: production, transport, distribution, use and investment;
- oil and gas processing and petrochemistry;
- information technology in the oil and gas industry;
- supply and sale of oil, gas and petroleum products;
- equipment and technology for gas stations;
- avtospetstekhnika for transportation of petroleum products;
- electrical equipment for fuel and energy complex;
- automated control systems and instrumentation; labor protection, safety systems and fire fighting equipment.
Over 550 companies from 23 countries of the world: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Israel, India, Spain, Italy, China (including Taiwan), the Netherlands, the Republic of Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, USA, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Finland, France, Czech Republic, Sweden, Japan.
Among the exhibitors are the largest foreign and domestic producers and suppliers of gas and oil equipment, oil corporations and holding companies, oil and gas producing and processing enterprises, oilfield services and exploration companies, companies engaged in drilling, construction, prospecting, exploration and production of gas and oil production facilities, gas and petrochemistry.
We invite you to visit UNCOMTECH stand No. 82B35 (pavilion 8, 2nd level, hall 2).
Back to the list